Monday, February 23, 2009

Worthy Cause

We all have our pet charities and will give to most, however some are near and dear to our heart. Even in these tough times, Americans have shown their heart, their gratitude and willingness to help by opening their wallet or checkbook. Here are a few upcoming events I wanted to share with you. MS has touched the lives of a few of my friends and I like to support them as I am able. You will see later on, one of my other favorite charities is the American Cancer Society and I am also a wish granter with the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
I love volunteering my time or resources as I am able.
I am thankful we live in a country where we can do this.
Thank you!
March 3 - Multiple Sclerosis Society (MS), Mid Florida chapter, National MS Awareness Week, March 2-8, 2009, Kick-off, Tuesday March 3, Noon-1 pm, Wall Street Plaza, downtown Orlando, Join the Mid Florida Chapter, Mayor Buddy Dyer, and Johnny and Jayde from XL 106.7 and get ready to move it closer to  a world free of MS.
For more info, call 407-478-8882 or http://flc.nationalmssociety.org
March 5
Winter Springs WineStyles Benefit for MS
Thursday Marc 5, 7-10 pm, 1196 Tree Swallow Dr, Ste. 1314, Winter Springs, FL 32708, wine tasting, finger foods, musical entertainment, giveaways and silent auction. $20 pp in advance or $25 at door. Wine club members $15,/$20. RSVP requested, but not required. For reservations or more info: 407-327-2378.

No comments: